Accepted CAT's Staff Application

CAT

User
Oct 5, 2021
Your In-Game Name: CAT Montana

Steam Name: CAT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383145797

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your discord name/tag: CAT#9161

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No, got the clan name in my in-game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have 2 expired warns which I got on my first day on the server (No Active Warns). I got 2 FALSE bans which I got instantly unbanned from after providing proof of innocence.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6 Days, 9 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I'm familiar with all the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a mic, rarely use it, It's 100% working in discord and in-game. happy to use it more in-game, especially during sits.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I got no prior experience in staffing, but I know most commands for SAM, Awarn3, and Blogs because I use them on my server (Not Public, just me and my friends).

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, I got a recommendation from Sister and DanTehPan

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, used them before, am familiar with the commands and interface, can use them easily. Have little to nothing to learn about these addons

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team to help make the community a better place for everyone, those with weeks/months of playtime and those who have barely got to know the server. I will try to the best of my ability to keep the server peaceful and enjoyable for everyone, and be fair with people so that everyone leaves the server happy. and honestly Atomic is the best DarkRP server I've played on in my 726 hours on the game, People here are cool, staff members are nice, and it would be a great privilege to be amongst this very amazing staff team, helping others, and making sure everyone is happy.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted because I'm generally a nice and kind person, always helping people, giving them money, and hosting events in the server. I treat people with respect especially if they are treating me the same way. When things are serious I'm fully serious with no fooling around, I'm lenient and fair with people, but there are things that I do not tolerate like Racism and I will most certainly deal with the person according to the rules and the punishment guidelines. And most importantly, I'm highly active.

What is your timezone?
Dubai

What time of the day are you usually on?
Usually from 2 PM to around 9 PM on school days, and I get on as soon as I wake up on weekends.

+1
The application is good. Active, different range of time zone. Feel it would be great help

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Sad Swag on Discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied