TMod on Atomic DarkRP
User
May 29, 2021
Username: cheemz

❂ In-Game Name cheemz

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198874113355

Your Discord sorbetsharks

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? imanoob2000

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198379716036

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? rdm,mrdm,failrp.failrp during a raid.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. I've been at this server for about a week know and I've actually had a wonderful time reconnecting with old players and meeting new ones and basing with them and for the week I have been here this guy iman has been nothing but a minge and a rude player in general. I've been rdm'd during sits with this player and it seems like the staff want to do something but I think noob scares the admins because obviously they want to help because they took my ticket but this big meanie, huge, just takes control of the sit always even though hes not apart of the staff team. I think a behavioral evaluation needs to be in place because this iman dude needs help and im willing to help if possible.

Optional: Any other comments?

Report Denied
If you lost anything please make a refund request
For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Status
Not open for further replies.