Chicken Staff app

Chicken

User
Oct 3, 2020
General Questions

Your In-Game Name: chicken

Steam Name: bloodyenderman

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:136052562

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 (finally)

Your discord name/tag: Chicken šŸ”#9211

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? Three different rdm warns from june, and one false demoting all from wilkers

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum): 3D 3H 41M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes i have read them many times and i will follow them

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yeah i read it when it was first made and then i just read it again to refresh

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i have three good mics that all have about the same quality

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I wanted to help on this server for ages so now that i meet most of the requirements i feel that i could help make a impact

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i should be accepted on the staff team because i am reliable i was here on the first day of the server's uptime, i want to help with this server!

The required section of the staff application is complete, feel free to add in any extra details, if your staff application is accepted for interview, reach out to a member of the Management Team for interview. If it is denied, you may reapply for another staff position on Atomic Networks within 2 weeks of the date your thread is posted.

-1 I haven't seen you much on the server, you may be dedicated however, I'm not fully satisfied with the answers that you've provided. I wish you the best of luck.

-1 Have seen you once and never again, maybe if i saw you more around the server bro

Staff Application Denied
Your staff application has been denied, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff position in 2 weeks.