Accepted chumi Staff Application

soryuu

User
Sep 10, 2021
The Mad Raider
Username: chumi

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chumimin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993181014/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): bastianxvn#8667

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned by pear for LTAP 6 months ago, It was one of my first times playing on a darkrp server so I didnt know there was a punishment for leaving while jailed, It was my bad and I dont blame anyone else.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks and 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EASST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 5:00 pm/12:00 am on weekdays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think server 2 and server 3 need more moderators, I usually play on server 3 and there are too many tickets for just one or two staff members. Sometimes when I report someone in one of these two servers, I need to wait more than 10 minutes for an admin to take me into a sit because there are too many tickets (I know that staff members are not forced to take any tickets but that is not my point), I want to become a moderator because I want to help the community and make the report system faster.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I would be doing my best to improve the gameplay experience for other players and helping the staff team, dealing with tickets or taking care of the rule breakers. The main reason why I want to become a member of the staff team is because I want to take care of the annoying people who massrdm or break any rules during the low population hours.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Sometimes I can be a little bit annoying to other players, I like to mic spam dark souls theme as a hobo and raid people. I dont know anything about staffing (see logs and stuff) but at least I know the rules.

+1 Good app, good explanation on the warn at least he’s being honest, decent playtime and I have had good interactions with Chumimin.

+1 Good app, have had good interactions with the player

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to @๖ۣۜPanda#8812 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.