Feb 7, 2021
Your In-Game Name: CLOM

Steam Name: CLOM

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/456456423

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: CL-Omniscience#5169

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? YUP

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Been in over 15 sits, have only received one verbal warning, never any official warns/kicks/bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1d9h over around a week and a half, have been in discord the entire time and active.

Have you read up on our rules fully? duh

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I've read all pinned threads, yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) A LOT. I owned a sandbox server for many months (avg of 10-12 players on good weeks), and I was a long-term admin on the old -ICE- servers about a year or two ago, and moderator on TITS RP. I'm not sure if TITS is still around anymore or if anyone remembers it. I have extensive experience with ULX and other 3rd party warning/logging systems, and I am also in college for IT so I'm quickly able to learn systems/UI's that I'm unfamiliar with.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, but I think I am known positively among staff.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes with BLogs, not with AWarn3 or SAM. If I am accepted, I would like to practice using AWarn3 and SAM by shadow-observing sits and such before I'm left to my own with it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
My experience with the Atomic staff has been great, you guys have consistently handled every situation fairly and I've never experienced any abuse or unfair treatment (well, I pinged noob once in the discord so he grabbed a mini gun out of his ass and slaughtered me and everyone else in the server, but that was all in good fun). I honestly want to help you guys deal with the new huge user load since the update, I feel you guys would find me helpful.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have over 1000 hours on DarkRP servers, and 600+ hours as admin on popular DarkRP servers.
I am uniquely qualified to be a staff member, and would be very efficient being such with extensive ULX usage (and general administrative experience), I already know many of your procedures/staff guidelines just from observing bans and warns, and would fit in quickly.

QUICK NOTE ON VACS:
I cheated on CS:Source like 5 years ago when I was 13-14 like a moron and was also banned for using a skinchanger on CS:GO. My last ban was over 3 years ago, haven't done any of that stupid shit since. I hope my other clean steam profile can be a testament to my truthfulness regarding this and am happy to answer any/all questions and send any relevant screenshots regarding these bans in an interview, am hoping to god my younger retardation doesn't immediately disqualify me. I've never been banned on any GMOD server for TPS.

+1 overall good application. I like your staff experience but your confidence with ulx u
It should help you learn Sam administration system. Best of luck -fwank

+1 I’ve seen you around a good bit and I can see the effort that you put in on your staff application.

I’d like to see you join and go through the trial mod phase. Good luck to you

+/-
I've seen you around a bit, and I've taken multiple sits with you. You seem okay, but I can't really make a positive or negative decision on you.

+1
I have seen you on the server many times and it’s always a pleasure due to you seem to always attract either new players or old players so easily and make it a safe environment where they would want to stay on this server, you are very active from the times when I see you on and never have had any quals with you.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 Days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.