Jun 22, 2023
Username: coldoescapp

◈ Your In-Game Name: Col Does Cap

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 76561199393467826

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: ColdoesCap#1899

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first ban, I Warned For Hate Speech(Class IV). I said the Q-Word, I was banned for 24 hours since it was my first offense. I wrote it in chat and addressed another player calling him that word, After my ban I then proceeded to read up on rules.

My second ban, I was blacklisted due to a player giving me duped money. My blacklist appeal was reviewed and accepted, very quickly.

Warn 1: (RDM / Class 3 ) I was warned for RDM, Due to the fact I was the Murder Monkey and I defended the party I was still in. To be fair, A staff member told me to kill him ( I was in his party ). After the sit, he found out that your not allowed to base as a Murder Monkey. So, Then I was warned and jailed for 5 mins I believe.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 2d 20h 4m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time ( EST )

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm until 4am ( Normally later )

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to be apart of the Atomic Staff Team because, I want to help our community out in a positive way. Whether it's answering questions, resolving conflicts, or assisting players with game breaking issues. Being apart of the Atomic Staff Team would give me the opportunity to contribute to the server's success. I also just enjoy playing on the server, Most of my free time goes to me playing on Atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the Atomic Staff Team because, not only do I enjoy playing on Atomic Network, but I've gained substantial experience as a player. I have developed a great understanding of the server's rules, mechanics, and community dynamics. I am confident in my ability to communicate and assist both new and old players. As a passionate and committed member of the Atomic RP community, All I'd like to see is the Growth and Success of Atomic Network.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I hope you enjoyed:)

+1 Good work, never had a negative interaction with this player. He's always been mature in every moment we've shared and I'd love to see him staffing for atomic.

+1 Never had a bad interaction with player, seems to know rules well; want to see an interview

Application Accepted
Reach out to "jeyhockey51#0558" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​