Denied coolcat Staff Application

coolcat

User
Jul 28, 2023
Username: coolcat

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Inscrutable One

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199126068364/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: chef3465

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

The first warning was for accidental crossfire during a raid and the second was for running through spawn while escaping a kidnapping. I completely understand why these were given to me and I would like to mention that they were merely flukes.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 18h 19m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9pm - 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staffing community in Atomic RP because I would like to have a new and more welcoming experience on this server. I would also like to work on my communication skills a bit before going to college in the fall. I bought my first computer just to play gmod and the Atomic RP servers 1 & 2 are the only dark rp servers I've ever committed more than an hour to because of their strictness against rulebreakers and fun atmosphere. From all of the time I've been on this server though, I've started to notice a growth in toxicity, especially in regards to witchhunting and hate speech. So much to the point that some of my friends have decided to leave the server altogether. I don't wish for this server to lose its pride and reputation which is why I want to be an admin to help staff during the less trafficked parts of the day to help enforce the rules and policies that make this server the best dark rp experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. I play this game during low traffic hours (9pm-3am)
2. I have an understanding of the rules and the enforcement guidelines as I've read through them recently.
3. I'm very calm and patient, especially with unruly people, and I will not show any bias or disregard for the rules.
4. Completing 100 tickets per week is something I am more than capable.
5. During the time I am online I will be available to accept tickets anytime.
6. I am very friendly and understand that one of the most important parts of admin sits is to educate people on the rules before giving warns.
7. I've had countless experiences with abusive staff members and hope to improve the atmosphere on this server.
8. I have a decent amount of play hours on this server.
9. If accepted into the atomic rp staffing community I will dedicate my time to preventing and stopping witch-hunting and hate speech.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like playing games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Fortnite, Among us, Ready or not, and all Rockstar games. I also watch Skibidi Toilet... hopefully that isn't a deal breaker.

Last edited:
I changed my discord and in-game name to "The Inscrutable One" which can neither be construed as inappropriate nor offensive. I presume that means I can go forth into scheduling my interview.