Jul 9, 2022
Username: Coopaloop

◈ Your In-Game Name: Coopaloop

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coopaloop2006/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15-until December

Your Discord (with tag): AstroAxo#1828

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Day one: RDM because I was not clear of the rules
Day one: fail rp

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 pm-4 pm depending on what I have to do in the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be part of this great team because I love the community and want to help the community against RDM.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I will pay attention to all/most of the reports of rule breaking.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 don’t see any effort.. please look at accepted apps to get an idea of what we’re looking for

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​