Denied creed2k10 Staff Application

creed2k10

User
May 21, 2022
Username: creed2k10

◈ Your In-Game Name: Creed2k10

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419588730/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Just Turned 17 A few months ago

Your Discord (with tag): a_person#7800

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Someone killed me and i went back and killed them and some other people.

How much playtime do you have on the server? At least a day and 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Durring Summer basicly all day Durring school afternoons

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I could be Very Helpfull and improve the server and community. This server has attracted me over others, and I would like to take helping people and making things more up front to the next level, in becoming a member of the staff team. I have met so many nice people here who have made my experience so much better, and I am looking to make other player's time here as enjoyable as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a knowledgeable and competent player, and becoming a staff member would only increase that. I believe that I am very capable of staffing, and am more than ready to learn how to become a extraordinary staff member here at atomic. I am willing, and looking forward to dedicate 3-8 hours every day to staffing within the server. I plan to be completely un-biased and fair towards every player I come across. I understand and the importance of listening, and understanding both player's sides within staff sits. I am not afraid to ask questions to other staff when I come across experiences/scenarios I don't understand.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1

I believe you did a good job on the application and deserve an interview!

+1 he put in very good effort into the application and I would like to see him get an interview to make the best decision

+1
I can see the effort has been put into this application, I love that, you also seem to have a well understanding of the rules.
And you know how to enforce them, or so I think.
I can't wait to hear your interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati#0797 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
If you have any questions/concerns on why you were denied please reach out to me on discord.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941