Creed

Steam Name:
Creed

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:57022535

Your age:

Your discord name/tag:
Creed#6568

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers?
I've been warned and jailed but never kicked or banned.
Warn 1: NLR (1 Offense)
Warn 2: Building Anti Semitic Structures In-game (1 Offense)
I strive to learn from my mistakes.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
4D 23H 43M

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes and I continue to refer back to them when needed.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Honestly, I love playing on AtomicRP. Since I joined I have been hooked on to what Noob and Wilkers have developed and maintained, besides the occasional hiccups my experience has been unforgettable and extremely positive. In saying that, I can't help but feel that I could be more involved in the community and offer a helping hand. I've always enjoyed providing assistance to those in need, with plenty of experience in Garry's Mod I find it pleasant to find solutions to others problems that I myself had when I was still new to the game and new to DarkRP. Lastly, there are many situations that require administration when there is no staff online (especially when it's late at night) I believe that I can offer a solution to that as I am often online late into the evening.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
As previously mentioned I have plenty of experience in Garry's Mod (Clocking in at over 2600 Hours) a majority of which have been on DarkRP, therefore I am very familiar with commands, tools, building, etc. Over the years of playing I have managed, administrated and owned Garry's Mod servers making me very familiar with administration commands, tactics and of course professionalism. I believe it is important to be a valued member of the community as well as promoting a very welcoming, fun and friendly community with professional administration. I can continue to promote these values in order to continue making AtomicRP a fun and safe place to commit to some role play.

I appreciate you taking the time to review my application.

Accepted for Interview

You will have 1 week to complete your interview or your application will be automatically denied.​