Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Crow Gritz#6942

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 12

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I helped run a tf2 server for a bit.
Admin

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Nights or evenings

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should hire me for my passion and proven abilities in this role for server efficiency. This server has been wonderful the past few days and it would be great to help it out in the sense of moderating.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to be on the staff team because I am great at conversing with other people and showing empathy without being egotistical.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Negative prior experience with user & low effort on application, add some more detail please.

- Horrible app, needs a lot more effort (

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I helped run a tf2 server for a bit.
Admin

Added TF2 server experience for some reason
-Very little play time

> I don't think you should be added to the staff team because you seem like you just want if for supporter ( GOOD LUCK! )

-1 Irrelevant server experience. Low playtime and not much effort. Next time I recommend to have a lot of effort and try to get to know the team. Talk with mods you see online when you can.

-1 no playtime whatsoever and staffed a server that’s good but its AtomicRP you’d didn’t even staff a RP server

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.