Aug 15, 2023
Username: CRUMBA1L

◈ Your In-Game Name: Crum

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrummyGuy/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Itscrumball

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The warn was about a month ago for failrp. I thought the raid cooldown was 5 minutes for the same person but it was actually 10

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 19hours 53 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm to 1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Whenever I go onto the server to have fun sometimes it can be hard when trolls or people who don't read the rules come to ruin peoples fun. I would like to help combat the trolls and help the people who need it. I love the Atomic community and I really want to be the type of person who does a lot to help keep it fun and healthy. There's always people I meet on the server who are cool and I would like to make sure the people who come to Atomic for the first time meet those cool people and not the bad ones. I genuinely care about the well being of the community and want to contribute to its growth!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am a reliable person when it comes to doing a job and I try to be as helpful as I can be with anyone. I treat people with no bias and I always want to hear both sides of the story. Ill also make it my number one priority to treat people fairly and make sure that everyone is respected. I have a deep passion about keeping the community positive and running smoothly.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would love to be a part of the atomic rp staff team! Thank you for taking the time to review my application and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
+/-
Seems genuine, but would like to see some more effort on the last 2 questions
Note: You can edit your application.