TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jun 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Tesla Model 3

Steam Name: Tesla model 3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: D̷͗̚4̸̄͆8̴̔͗D̶̂̈́#6093

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No its not but I can change it if I need to.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No I have not i have a perfect record

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) At this time 3D 1m

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes I have read them 2 times over

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I use it very often

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No i haven't sadly

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I have no experience with those tools

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have always wanted to be a staff on a dark rp server for gmod but never had the time to but now since I'm out of school i have the time to and it gives me a reason to play video games more often then I do now. I also want to get to know the atomic community more I feel i would be a good staff I play 10+ hours a day also i just want to help others and the community and I know the server can be packed and staff cant get to everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Im on most of the time i would be helpful towards the community and making sure people don't break the rules but have fun at the same time also I think i know the rules pretty well so i can defiantly make sure people aren't breaking the rules and ruining other people experience on the atomic rp server i can handle my anger very well so if people are being toxic I will not get mad at them

What is your timezone? CTZ

Last edited:
Super kind, chill, helpful, & is always active pretty much...and based on the fact that, yes the server be hella packed sometimes, MRDMers can run ramped along with a general overflow of tickets, why not have a good person who's active be staff?

+1

+/- seems a bit too new to the server but good app would love to see you re apply when your more familiar to the community

He's a pretty cool and nice guy. Helps out with questions I have about rules and such and he gets to know the community any chance he gets. He's always on, always making sure everyone is doing the right thing. Definitely should be considered for mod.

+1

Last edited:
Pretty cool guy, helped me out with everything I needed to know, when I wanted to be sure I could do something without breaking a rule, I went to him and he didnt even hesitate or stutter while telling me what I could do or if I couldn't do it. And if I was going to do something wrong, he would tell me how to do something the right way. Very knowledgeable about the rules.

+1

A well spoken character who ive personally had the pleasure of conversating with on many occasions. Has always played the server as intended aswell as assisting staff in the fashion of witness statements against any wrongdoing. Tesla will be a perfect addition to Atomic's staff.

Very cool dude, level headed and knows how to deal with rule breakers. Would be a great fit for the community