Your In-Game Name:
Dagles

Steam Name:
Dagles

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
dagen#2371

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Close but no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I was warned once for being raided and leaving after, railrp class 2 off 1. LTAP game class 3 off 1.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
i have 3 days 8 hrs 39 min as of submitting this application

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes, it has been a year but a friend of mine hosted a bunch of servers including darkrd ttt hidden ect. I would admin for him when he was away.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Only Blogs he used ULX but they seem similar.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Yes I play a lot and plan on putting a lot more time into the DarkRP server!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Im always on my pc mainly playing Gmod and I am a typically chill person always willing to help!

Sorry to hear that vinny, Im really bad at talking about myself on paper DX but thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: REMMAH
-1 bro this app is complete dog shit. Ill give you advise if you ever want to become anything that requires some responsibility you need to show effort in the application.

-1 bro this app is complete dog shit. Ill give you advise if you ever want to become anything that requires some responsibility you need to show effort in the application.
good to know, again im complete trash at talking about myself on paper. Should i just put in a new app with more info or do i have to wait?

Yeah I would recommend you take the L on this application and take the 2 weeks to write something better and get yourself more known throughout the community.

I've seen you two or three times and you seem pretty chill but an application should be treated like one of those complete answer sheets in school where you have to answer the question in more than one sentence to get credit. Hope you get an A+ on the next application man.

Very short application and personnaly I've never seen you on the server nor interacted with you.

So as to start, your application is very short, and for the last 2 questions. Those require you to put a well thought out response to them. As well personally I haven't seen you on the server before.

Application Denied
You may reapply for a staff position on Atomic Networks in 2 weeks.
From what I have seen on this application, not that many people know you, and I personally can agree with that sentiment. Take some more time to be around the community and see if you actually want to help. Thanks for taking the time to apply, me and noob always appreciate people that are willing to help.​