Do it

User
Jul 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Doo It

Steam Name: Do It

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/doitnoww/

My age: 19

Your discord name/tag: Lil Rodneys Son DL#4384

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No its different.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes I have been warned once but the reason that lead to that warning was because I was new to the server and I was not to familiar with the servers rules. The warn was for a fail base with a no-collide prop.

How much playtime do you have on the server?

I have a compiled time of 1 week and 4 pleasurable days on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I read through all the guides as instructed in the staff application folder.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

I read all the rules that were instructed to get a common knowledge of what the rules are.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I use my microphone quite frequently.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers?

Yes I used to staff for a server way back then in 2018, I'm sure the circumstances have changed as well as the rules so I'm willing to expand my knowledge and skills to do the better and good for Atomic. From being a staff member I am sure I have the experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?

No recommendations but I am sure many people would love to recommend me!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

I had experience with warn and Blogs but I am sure it has been updated and outdated from when I use to staff.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be apart of the Atomic staff team because I know I got what it takes to make sure the server is a fun and enjoyable experience to all new or reoccurring players. I am experienced with helping people out and being really understanding when it comes to sits. I am really active on the server and I thought it would be a perfect time because I am really well with dealing with people and all situations. I'm considerate and outgoing all the time so you can expect A1 effort from me.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be taken into consideration because of the fact that I am patient, understanding and really helpful. I have experience playing Garry's mod Dark RP for over 3 years making me a well experienced player at many situations that I have dealt with. I am close to the community and the server and I want to make sure the experience of playing Atomic RP is an empierce you can get no where else by keeping an order of all the problems that go on.

What is your timezone?

Mountain Time Zone

+1 App is pretty short but I seen you a lot and pretty chill
giphy.gif

+/- Your app is pretty short, but based off of the other staffs comments I believe you deserve a shot.

+1 Doo It is a fun player and I never see him minging. He is a mature guy, and would make a great staff IMO.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DoX on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.