DOCTOR CHANGES

soryuu

User
Sep 10, 2021
The Mad Raider
Honestly, who uses the Medic Class? The only people I see using this job are guys trying to roleplay as a doctor but who wants to pay a medic if you can use a medical vape or pay the doctor NPC for armor. I think this job should be able to sell heavy armor and light armor, this would make them more relevant and people will start using this job. Obviously this requires removing the ability to sell armor to the Black Market Dealer, I understand that the BMD was created to sell people raid tools and weapons, and i know that heavy and light armor are used in raids, but I think that we need a change in the medic job.

(This suggestion was made for the normal medic but can be applied to the combat medic too)

Last edited:
Honestly, who uses the Medic Class? The only people I see using this job are guys trying to roleplay as a doctor but who wants to pay a medic if you can use a medical vape or pay the doctor NPC for armor. I think this job should be able to sell heavy armor and light armor, this would make them more relevant and people will start using this job. Obviously this requires removing the ability to sell armor to the Black Market Dealer, I understand that the BMD was created to sell people raid tools and weapons, and i know that heavy and light armor are used in raids, but I think that we need a change in the medic job.

(This suggestion is for normal medic job only, not combat medic. This is because combat medics can base and could sell unlimited armor to teammates)
I use medic and combat medic to base

(This suggestion is for normal medic job only, not combat medic. This is because combat medics can base and could sell unlimited armor to teammates)
medic can also base