Denied DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR Staff Application

DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR

User
Apr 21, 2022
Username: DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR

◈ Your In-Game Name: SON OF DONTAVIOUS GOOCH

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AHDAHGDFWHFGWFJ/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Fing fing fing#1601

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i can't exactly remember but i'm pretty sure i did get a 5 minute jail once

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 12h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i remember having like 500 hours on sandbox servers. (these servers are incredibly old btw) i have about 9000 hours on gmod in total. (the account of which i have rn is very new i've gone through alot of other accounts though i do have one that i can show that has a few thousand) i know alot about ulx and every command nearly binded. i had at once reached the rank of senior manager on one of these sandbox servers aswell

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST EUROPEAN

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5am to 9 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am extremely experienced with Garry's mod and will quite literally do anything to uphold this server even if the player base is a consistent 6-8 players. I have a lot of experience and do not mind utilising them. Atomic is possibly one of my favourite darkrp servers to play on with friends after school and to grind moolah.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I definitely think that I should make a bigger commitment to this server than I have in the prior instance. I don’t doubt making this staff app and i seriously hope you consider adding me to the team i believe i would make a massive positive impact

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. no other info i can conjure at the current moment

-/+ Previous experience is nice but the app could do with more effort. Explaining the warn would be good if you can and putting more effort into the two big questions is what I would recommend.

+1 no previous interactions, answers show that he is ready to do his duty in making the server better for everyone. The two big questions could use a little more information.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)