Denied e58e Staff Application

e58e

User
Mar 3, 2023
Username: e58e

◈ Your In-Game Name: e58e

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199182910087/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: e58e#2801

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Three Months ago i was involved in an incident MRDM and RDM i take full responseability for my actions and it was my mistake for doing it and im sure i will never do it again

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT 3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? everyday 3pm - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the AtomicRp Staff is because i want every new member to learn the server rules & guidelines and want them to learn about DarkRp and making sure to check up on staffs to see if they need help with tickets or any assistance i can always be active and let people enjoy and follow the rules of AtomicRP and i hope you can give me an opportunity at AtomicRP to show you what i can do an Achieve cause im always hard working and always active and i will always listen to staff if i dont know how to solve a ticket and i will listen to staff helping me walk through the Problem By giving me a chance on AtomicRP i would always ask staff if they need help and wish everyone goodluck and making sure there having a good day im always checking up on staff to see how there doing even though im not staff hopefully one day i will become im always making sure to check up on staff and asking them whats wrong if there not doing well despite me having lack of prior experince i would always learn more just by asking and i undestand all the rules and love to be apart of the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff team is because i awlways work hard and check up on staff members i just want an opportunity to prove myself to all of you im a hard working staff member and show all respect to everyone i always learn more by listening to staff members and i will never jugde somone for something they would do in tickets for example i would ask for video proof so i know whos lying and whos telling the truth and for everyone whos reading my application Im hoping you have a good day wish you best of luck but i just wanna to teach people the rules and welcoming new staff members or members showing them whats DarkRP and atomicRP all about and breaking the rules is never an answer and i love interacting with staff members and members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Despite me having Lack of prior experince i have a clear understanding of the rules and server guildelines and appreciate all the staff that have taken my ticket and i wanna make everyone happy and get a clear understanding of the rules i always enjoy working hard and making everyone happy im always helpful and grateful for every staff teams support and members thank you for all of your replys

Last edited:
+/- feels very repetitive in the application, could just be that writing isn't their strong suit would like to see an interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/