Denied Echoplayz Staff Application

Echoplayz

User
Jun 20, 2023
Username: Echoplayz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Echoplayz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199453648030/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: echoplayz

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

2 x FailRP During Raid (Class III), 4 x FailRP (Class II)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 2h so alot

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? us east

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9:00 pm - 4:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been playing on atomic for a decent amount of time and i have enjoyed every second of it. The mods are nice and understanding. I want to be one of them because I want to be apart of that I want the sever I like to be better and what better way of doing that is to be apart of it to be a mod and to help the players get along with each other. With more members of the team the more efficient the sever can be and the happier the players are. I really want to be a mod because i think i would be fun and to be in the heart of the sever.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am good with people i have had my buttions pushed many time and never lost my temper on this sever im also good at talking to people getting to the point and solving issues(i like to think so at least) I will usably be on the server from 12:00 to 4:00 am so i will have plenty of time to get tickets and solve problems.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really hope that i can be apart of this sever and its development-echoplayz side note- During the summer i will be on alot but starting august 18(when school starts) I will only be on during 4:00pm to 12:00 am

Last edited:
I like the way you were going with this application but I would like to see a more detailed application with more effort.

-1 I know you man but I don't think you're ready to be staff as you still fail at following the core rules sometimes, don't take this in offence I just think you need more time to learn

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. The amount of warnings you have received within such a short period make me uncomfortable giving you an interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/