Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CLX_EN/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): ulises#5293

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM
Don of Rule 34
03/23/2022

I got this ban because I had a base and it was being raiding by a ton of cops so I was trying to shoot the cops and my friend told me there was a SWAT Sniper in the back so I tried to shoot the SWAT Sniper and accidently killed a spectator a couple times and he made a ticket and got me banned.

Any other warn I either forgot or can't see anymore

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 15 mins.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? School goes from 8am - 4pm so 4PM+ and on weekends its usually 6 hours ranging anywhere from 12pm to 12am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of this staff team because I feel like I would be a good addition for the servers moderation. I really love the server and I feel like this would be the best place to start a new hobby. I feel like the community has given me so much like a lot of friends and good times with the other members and I feel like the best way to give back to the community is to join the staff team and resolve conflict.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will contribute full completion of tasks and I will provide a better time for players on the server. I will try my best to meet all if the following standers and expectations to the best of my ability. I will be a very hard-working and I will be putting in a lot of time and effort to make sure this server will be a better and more peaceful place without any rulebreakers ruining the game for other players. I pledge that I will resolve conflict and put kindness over my own ego along with doing selfless actions toward the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have 2 sports I only play on weekdays which is football and basketball which might be time consuming.

could you be more specific on what to give more effort on cause I felt like I this was a good attempt

could you be more specific on what to give more effort on cause I felt like I this was a good attempt
ima change my -1 to a plus one its pretty good i kinda just skimmed over it but i re read it and its pretty good

another question do class V warns ever expire and also what is the required points to get accepted cause I am not doin to well

another question do class V warns ever expire and also what is the required points to get accepted cause I am not doin to well
No, Class IV & V don’t expire, you would have to appeal them but if the ban was 2w or less you can’t appeal after 5 days.

-/+ I'll be neutral since its an alright app with a decently explained warn. If you put more effort into it I'll change my mind.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)