Apr 21, 2022
Username: envied !washed

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jala Peno

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rustenVied/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): enVied !washed#3647

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn - Hate speech Class IV, didn't realise it was a bannable offense, happened when I had around 6 or 7 hours I believe, I didn't really care about the server but I am now getting back into Garry's mod and love this server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 23h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I owned my own darkrp server for a few weeks, the max pop it reached was around 10 I believe, I don't have any contacts as it was around 3 and a half years ago.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST / Brisbane

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? normally from 3pm to 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I believe there is no Australian staff and I believe it would be great to have at least 1 active staff on the Australian server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would really help the AU community as there aren't really any staff and I would be able to keep my calm in sits and be able to resolve them correctly, I know the ins and outs of Garry's mod and the people that play it, I have also read over the rules multiple times after I got warned / banned for hate speech.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a lot of experience with ULX as I was an owner of a darkrp server that used ULX for a few weeks, as well as i always have ULX installed for when I play with my friends and family. I would love to staff for this server as there are no Australian staff ( i believe, or at least they aren't very active ), and people go on the Australian server just to prop block and hide with printers in their base, I think I would be a great asset to the staff team as I know how to handle rule breakers and mingers and i can keep my calm in stressful situations, I am very knowledgeable of the rules and have read over the staff information thread of the forums, again, I think I would be a great asset for the Australian community as I believe there are no Australian staff or they aren't very active. Thanks for reading my application.

-1 I respect your desire to help out the AU community, this is something we desperately need, however there was a scenario where you and another player were the only two on AU and they broke a rule against you, the resolution set out by staff was not acceptable to you and you continued to complain about the guy not being banned in discord.

I think you could be good staff but I would like you to spend time on one of the more populated servers for more time and understand the flow of how everything works on atomic. Most of your time is sunk into the AU server by yourself and would like to see you around more.

EDIT: Also as you have a Hate Speech warn and after what Kill said I don't think you should be staff.

Last edited:
-1 I respect your desire to help out the AU community, this is something we desperately need, however there was a scenario where you and another player were the only two on AU and they broke a rule against you, the resolution set out by staff was not acceptable to you and you continued to complain about the guy not being banned in discord.

I think you could be good staff but I would like you to spend time on one of the more populated servers for more time and understand the flow of how everything works on atomic. Moat of your time is sunk into the AU server by yourself and would like to see you around more.
yes i complained because he didnt get banned for something he clearly should have been banned for, he later got banned because i reported him once again, i complained because i knew he should have been banned when he didnt get banned, thanks. i also would rather not play on 350 ping

Last edited:
-1 I agree with Doc and Phoenix, you also don’t show maturity, you used hate speech in DM’s when speaking to me and you don’t understand the punishment guidelines properly.

-1 Good app but the hate speech warn ruins it. I would understand if you had more hours on the server and it was a week or so after the warn. Good Luck!

-1 When joining server u should have read rules and atleast look at class warns
so i just came on to the server to purely build but after i realised you needed 12 hours of playtime to use advanced duplicator i decided to just build a simple base and get some printers going, that is why i did read the rules

That warn really doesn't make you look good my guy.

I recommend getting more involved in the community in a positive way. a Bigger and stronger app needs to really outshine that warn you to have, possible endorsements would make it stronger. I would recommend waiting and applying again when the time is right. But the application right now is not what I think is staff acceptable.

Application Denied
While we appreciate your interest in helping the AU community, it is clear that there are still some mindset changes that need to be made regarding how you view staffing before we feel comfortable bringing you in for an interview. While staffing, you handle a lot of very difficult people (alot like the one you reported to me a while back) and we need to be able to see that you will be able to handle those situations in a calm and controlled manner if you are to apply again.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.