Denied epicgamer1130 Staff Application

Cheeseburbur

User
May 16, 2022
Username: epicgamer1130

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cheeseburbur

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449979095/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Flare#2799

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 6(expired) rdm warns for misc. things such as forgetting to use the right advert bind or getting stabbed and stabbing back
1(expired) hate speach for letting the pd vote to make black ppl criminals(joke gone to far)
1(expired) frp during raid for forgetting to make the rest of the pd have a warrent we already had multiple times(WE WERE MID RAID AND WITHIN THE 10 MINUTES)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 5D(ish)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I average 4pm-9pm on weekdays and 12pm-12am on weekends (sometimes even more for both)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like staffing for people it feels nice to know I'm doing something useful, also the supporter or whatever helps

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I try to stay calm and help as much as possible, I have skill from other(non gmod) servers in staffing and want to see where I could get in this one since I don't want to be in any strict rp servers anymore

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Cheeseburbur

You barely managed to put a sentence together as answers for the last two crucial questions, you're going to have to do better in that regard. While I appreciate you being honest and transparent, your prior warn for hate speech is also concerning and has me questioning your maturity. Racism isn't a joke and a serious issue that plagues gaming communities and is absolutely not tolerated within ours.