Accepted Erkunden Staff Application

Erkunden

User
Jul 24, 2022
Username: Erkunden

◈ Your In-Game Name: Erkunden

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180895683/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Erkunden#5554

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP during raid - 21/08/2022

Propblocking Spawn - 28/07/2022

MRDM - 17/03/2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 14 hours 8 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
AtomicRP - Trial Mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11 AM to 11 PM (10-12 hours a day)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be staff on AtomicRP Staff team for the following reasons: To protect, To help, To provide. To start, I would like to help protect. I would like to protect these players from players ruining the fun and enjoyment of the server. and players who aren't there to play but to harm. I am hoping to protect when I am on and when I am not. I am a player here due to the community that has helped me out, I want to help them now whenever I can and this is how! In addition, I would like to help players. I believe that the most important thing staff do is help players who need it. I believe that players should get help when they need it, whether that is a question or something else. If a player needs help with why something isn't working or what something does I would like to be able to help them as much as I can. If you’re a player you would appreciate help when something doesn't work? Moreover, To provide for players. I would like to provide for the players. I feel that providing for the community is important. I would like to provide as many answers as I can. You got a question just ask. Providing for players is what should be done every day, and that's what I would like to do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My skills, experience, and passion make me a strong candidate for a staff position on AtomicRP. I am a dedicated and responsible individual who is committed to making a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. I have a thorough understanding of the game mechanics, rules, and policies governing Garry's Mod, and I am confident in my ability to enforce them effectively. I take pride in being a good communicator and I can express myself clearly and simply in both writing and verbal form I feel at calm with players and resolving problems in an fair and respectful maner also, I am a responsible person who takes my responsibilities seriously therefor I am also committed to maintaining a healthy and inclusive gaming environment, and I am willing to put in the time and effort required to accomplish my responsibilities as a staff member I also am skilled at quickly detecting and resolving problems. I am patient and level-headed, which allows me to address problems in a sensible and calm manner. I am constantly eager to learn new things and adapt to different conditions. If given the chance, I would be dedicated to respecting the server rules, helping players with their questions, keeping an eye on and enforcing fair gameplay, and assisting in the general expansion and development of the community. I am aware that being a staff member is a position of trust, and I will uphold the highest moral and professional standards. In order to improve my abilities and expertise for this position, I am also willing to take part in any discussion with other staff members about something new or a change within the server/staff team. I'm excited about the idea of working at AtomicRP as a member of the staff and making a contribution to the community's expansion and success.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know that I do have some pretty bad warns but since then I have learned to be mature and follow the rules and all of the warns are at least a year old

Last edited:
update: ran it through some text comparison software, miniscule differences. also, you have a game ban from about 4 months ago.