Denied E's Staff Application

Lord E

User
Mar 22, 2021
Your In-Game Name: E̴̍

Steam Name: E

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133684686/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: E̴̖͌#0825

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have been warned Yes, for: killing a spammer DB during an event time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 4 days 1hr 10 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, but I am familiar with the tools used by admins on Gmod.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No (I may have been but I am not naming unless I am sure)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have been very honest with multiple staff in-game, people look up to me when there's other users breaking the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I can handle drama. I have moderation experience on older forums and on discord. I am very loyal, responsible and respectful. I am well known on the server as a teacher when it comes to making props or simple menu functions like putting down printers or other entities, jobs, etc. (for newer people). Multiple users insist on me becoming a staff member as I can both humor and apply myself to RP and thwart people who try to ruin it.

-1. You are a cool guy, but personally, I just don't see you as a good fit for staff. As a player, you're good, follows rules well. I just don't think you'd excel in the staff team

-1 You haven't been warned but earlier today I took a sit with you for RDMing a dude who was also breaking the rules u might've broke nlr other than that I dont have ant problems with u

-1 You haven't been warned but earlier today I took a sit with you for RDMing a dude who was also breaking the rules u might've broke nlr other than that I dont have ant problems with u
I will include why I RDM people for failrp as why I want to be staff for when its downtime and most other staff members are offline. Since I am usually on during that those times.

-1. You are a cool guy, but personally, I just don't see you as a good fit for staff. As a player, you're good, follows rules well. I just don't think you'd excel in the staff team
I appreciate that. I want to enforce the rules as follows by my behavior towards people who don't. (RDMing them when they want to do the same to people who are doing what they are supposed to.) I want to better the game-play for others to enjoy and feel freely to make what they want to be.

+/- I do not know this man, he has not shown activity on the discord or anywhere else outside of garry's mod

+/- seen you here and there but havent seen you a whole lot, seems like a coolio dude

-1 I've seen you and you're very very silly I love you man but you don't seem to take a lot seriously as this position requires you to take all sits seriously I've only seen you go around and tell people to go to brazil and never actually help anyone. Your a great guy I just don't see you at all being fit for staff, love you man