Jul 20, 2023
Username: ezjips

◈ Your In-Game Name: Drew Peacock JR

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jiiips

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: EzJips

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1st warn is rda on 20/07/2023 I was warned for rda after arresting a player because he was shooting outside in the direction of cops, putting pd/citizen lives in danger. I thought my arrest was well within good reasoning but apparently it was not. I learned by that situation the limits on arresting citizens.

My next valid warn was for witchhunting on 27/07/2023. I placed multiple hits on the same person within the cooldown period. That falls on me. I assumed that it was the hitmans job not to accept the same hit within time period, that is 100% my fault I should of not assumed and known it was on my end for placing those hits within cooldown.

Those are all of my active warns. Was planning on appealing the rda a while back but didnt want to put much effort into it at the moment.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days and 12 hours as of typing this all up.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? most weekdays 5pm-12pm other days 24/7 anytime

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the staff team to help the server, keep it clean from minges, and to help enforce the rules. I see sometimes limited staff on at certain times of days and ticket response times have gone back to anywhere from 20-30 minutes. I also see certain staff lacking the proper technique/etiquette during sits, and as a fellow staff member, would try to reinforce proper methods to fellow peers to help improve themselves. I could name a few examples of certain staff handling a sit, then at the end of it I sit there and question, "I don't think that's right, or there are better ways to at least go about it" I believe in constructive criticism and some people need it. Sometimes, people just need a reminder to throw them back on track.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I should be accepted onto the staff team because as staff, I would bring my utmost best to the table. Enforcing all rules correctly and making sure all parties properly understand the rules at the end of each sit. Staff members are an important part of the community because they bring balance and order. Without them we would fall into chaos. I think that is a crucial role and the seriousness of the position is at the highest degree.

I would like to end this by saying I have staffed for about a year or 2 on gmod, probably 4-5 years ago. I would take this position with great responsibility and to better the community of this server.

Thanks for your time, any questions I'm pretty sure you can respond to this post. If not my discord ID is Ezjips or Drew peacock JR inside atomic networks discord server

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Accepted
Reach out to "daveofterror" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​