Jul 14, 2022
Username: F0GG

◈ Your In-Game Name: F0GG

Link to your Public Steam Profile: F0GG

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): sommersmacks#8387

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm this was when i frist started i dint no much so made 2 rdm mistakes

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 15hrs 12m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? us central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? when in school:5:30pmto10:00pm out of school:10:00amto10:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think it would be fun to help new players out and help get the sever better and less rule breakers in the sever

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? cause i no i have 2warns but i feal like in genral i would be a good fit for the team and for the commuinty

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. that im a good kind person just trying to help the commuinty

-1 No effort being shown, doesn't seem to really care.
Please look at accepted apps to get an idea of what we're looking for

-1 Very short, seems to be no effort made. Like pop said, look at previously accepted apps to get an idea of what we look for in a person.

-1 You can edit your app, please refer to the previously accepted apps for a reference on what we would expect

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​