User
Feb 4, 2022
Username: Falcon

In-Game Name ♛ Falcon

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:33487606

Discord Falcon#5042

Date of Item Loss Feb 6, 2022

Time of Item Loss 20:44:16

What happened? Jiggs Luciano wasted 10 minutes of my time by not actually playing and then the server crashed just before I was gonna win the match we had started, I just want the money that was basically rightfully mine refunded from him.

What do you need refunded? 16m from:
Jiggs Luciano SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:67988198 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198096242125 ] Steam Name [ Jiggs Luciano ]

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Entire match which shows the wager:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cv8FyXlBM

Evidence of him resigning (wasting my time with sound on):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U91etz-LCFY

No but if you listen to the video i linked to you say yourself you are gonna resign by waiting out the time instead of just resigning.

- 1 its a chess game
-1 no one won or lost the game
Watch the video where he confirms he will wait out the last minute, I know you guys are friends of him so it's fair that you would protect him. I can agree to a rematch with him with the same stakes of course, that would make it fair for both me and him and it's right as the match was cancelled by a game crash if he do not agree to this I will still want to claim what is rightfully mine as if he does decline this offer this will be the same as him resigning the match released in the video which should have been completed if it wasn't for the game crash. It is important to notice the match will be staged to the same point as in the video and he will only have 1 minute left of his time and I will have approximately 9 minutes of my time left as this will make the match compareable to what was shown in the video and it's what's fair.

Last edited:
Watch the video where he confirms he will wait out the last minute, I know you guys are friends of him so it's fair that you would protect him. I can agree to a rematch with him with the same stakes of course, that would make it fair for both me and him and it's right as the match was cancelled by a game crash if he do not agree to this I will still want to claim what is rightfully mine as if he does decline this offer this will be the same as him resigning the match released in the video which should have been completed if it wasn't for the game crash. It is important to notice the match will be staged to the same point as in the video and he will only have 1 minute left of his time and I will have approximately 9 minutes of my time left as this will make the match compareable to what was shown in the video and it's what's fair.
this already got resolved and we were both refunded

this already got resolved and we were both refunded
I was only refunded half of what I should have after you by voice chat resigned the chess match but it crashed before the time ran out for you, my offer stands do you decline the rematch yes or no?

-1 If the refund already occurred then why does this need to continue further, and why should you immediately get the full money then?

-1 If the refund already occurred then why does this need to continue further, and why should you immediately get the full money then?
He should not have been refunded any amount when losing / resigning the match, imagine you lose 16m because of a server crash. Remember you put your money at risk as well, and when you are 30 seconds away from winning on time the server crashes and ripps it out of your hand.

-1 You got your money back so what's the issue? I was on during that crash and saw the refund. Move on with your day my guy $16,000,000 is more than most players have

-1 Neither of you gained or lost any money, I myself have 4 million so be grateful and move on. No reason to make such a big deal out of this situation.

-1 You got your money back so what's the issue? I was on during that crash and saw the refund. Move on with your day my guy $16,000,000 is more than most players have
-1 Neither of you gained or lost any money, I myself have 4 million so be grateful and move on. No reason to make such a big deal out of this situation.
Okay for real stop posting your opinions in this thread it is made for facts related to the refund request, can a staff member remove all posts not adding to the refund request?

Okay for real stop posting your opinions in this thread it is made for facts related to the refund request, can a staff member remove all posts not adding to the refund request?
Mine isn't an opinion? I am just simply stating I saw you get your money. I don't see why you'd cry on here other than in hopes they'd give you another amount of money.

-1 You have both received the money you contributed to play your match, as you stated earlier you are willing to participate in a rematch, however Jiggs is not consenting to this, in all honesty, neither would I seeing how unprofessional you are behaving, so much so that you are demanding a "refund" through the forums despite receiving your contribution already. Your behavior on the server has reflected that you care not for what the results of the match were as you have been scamming and insiding players (through your own confession). All you truly care for is whining to admins or those in power in order to receive money. Please be an adult and take the server crashing as the result of the match, if Jiggs sees you acting like an adult then he may be inclined to honor the rematch you're requesting.

Facts
- I had over 9 minutes left on the clock when the server crashed.
- My opponent had 38 seconds left when the server crashed.
- My opponent have made it clear he will wait out the time and lose the match.
- My opponent have made it clear he does not know chess very well.
- The chance of him winning if he was to suddenly start playing again with 38 seconds left is so low that it is insignificant.

I want the money he now possess and got refunded as they should be mine after I would have won the chess match that was prevented by the server crash. This should be a valid reason for me to get the funds he possess as the outcome was purely because of the server crash.

-1 You have both received the money you contributed to play your match, as you stated earlier you are willing to participate in a rematch, however Jiggs is not consenting to this, in all honesty, neither would I seeing how unprofessional you are behaving, so much so that you are demanding a "refund" through the forums despite receiving your contribution already. Your behavior on the server has reflected that you care not for what the results of the match were as you have been scamming and insiding players (through your own confession). All you truly care for is whining to admins or those in power in order to receive money. Please be an adult and take the server crashing as the result of the match, if Jiggs sees you acting like an adult then he may be inclined to honor the rematch you're requesting.
I am purely requesting what is mine but that was taken from me because of a server crash and it's not my fault people are salty about it.

I am purely requesting what is mine but that was taken from me because of a server crash and it's not my fault people are salty about it.
If the transaction did not fully occur then it is not "rightfully" yours, unfortunately these things happen but a big part of growing up is learning how to accept these unfortunate events, my suggestion is to let it go as simply put, it is digital money in a Gmod DarkRP server it does not matter enough to throw a fit over destroying someone in a game they did not know much about.

Reactions: AceRothstein
If the transaction did not fully occur then it is not "rightfully" yours, unfortunately these things happen but a big part of growing up is learning how to accept these unfortunate events, my suggestion is to let it go as simply put, it is digital money in a Gmod DarkRP server it does not matter enough to throw a fit over destroying someone in a game they did not know much about.
Listen I had a deal with the guy if he were to get refunded I was to get 8m of it. I was on good terms with the guy but then he just told me nah you are not getting any of that and then I was like okay then i'll request the full amount back after he lied to me. I was actually talking about giving him 8m back if I was to get the full 32m back as i requested in my first form but that for some reason was missed and not questioned so this is where we are, I tried to be nice and friendly with the guy but got backstabbed as soon as he got the refund so please get that this is more of a lesson to not backstab people you make a deal with than about the money.

Attachments

• msedge_2WOAbHDBxu.png
    msedge_2WOAbHDBxu.png
    521.8 KB · Views: 64
  • msedge_DDBwKiNvTT.png
    msedge_DDBwKiNvTT.png
    552.5 KB · Views: 63
  • msedge_0dBx8qc3N3.png
    msedge_0dBx8qc3N3.png
    569.4 KB · Views: 64