Falcon Refund Request from Feb 6, 2022

Listen I had a deal with the guy if he were to get refunded I was to get 8m of it. I was on good terms with the guy but then he just told me nah you are not getting any of that and then I was like okay then i'll request the full amount back after he lied to me. I was actually talking about giving him 8m back if I was to get the full 32m back as i requested in my first form but that for some reason was missed and not questioned so this is where we are, I tried to be nice and friendly with the guy but got backstabbed as soon as he got the refund so please get that this is more of a lesson to not backstab people you make a deal with than about the money.
Again I will reiterate, nothing was lost, nothing was gained, so long as you both received your refunds from your initial contribution to the pot then there should be no harm in what has happened, it is unfortunate that the server crashed when it did, but this is no cause for such harassment towards Jiggs, he even offered you an item from Team Fortress 2 which has infinitely more value than 8 million in Atomic RP's in game currency. If this truly was about a lesson learnt in "backstabbing" then you would graciously accept his offer for an item of greater value as it is more of a "I'm sorry" gift that can be used more to your benefit than some silly digital currency. The final point being that there is no contract between you and Jiggs, as this evidence is only seen from your viewpoint which means there is a chance you are doctoring the evidence to better suit your case. I have my faith that the moderators will see this refund and the (-1)s that accompany this page, it is well known you are a scammer and insider, thus your word cannot be taken wholeheartedly. I hope you can understand the silliness in demanding in game money for a server crash.

Reactions: Jiggs
Again I will reiterate, nothing was lost, nothing was gained, so long as you both received your refunds from your initial contribution to the pot then there should be no harm in what has happened, it is unfortunate that the server crashed when it did, but this is no cause for such harassment towards Jiggs, he even offered you an item from Team Fortress 2 which has infinitely more value than 8 million in Atomic RP's in game currency. If this truly was about a lesson learnt in "backstabbing" then you would graciously accept his offer for an item of greater value as it is more of a "I'm sorry" gift that can be used more to your benefit than some silly digital currency. The final point being that there is no contract between you and Jiggs, as this evidence is only seen from your viewpoint which means there is a chance you are doctoring the evidence to better suit your case. I have my faith that the moderators will see this refund and the (-1)s that accompany this page, it is well known you are a scammer and insider, thus your word cannot be taken wholeheartedly. I hope you can understand the silliness in demanding in game money for a server crash.
Oh I have no problem going through the chat logs with a moderator and I love how you say I am a scammer when I play a game that is skill based which obviously means it can end bad for me and good for my opponent whoever that may be at the time so please tell me where the "scam" comes in, the rules are the same for both parties.

Also he should be banned permanently for offering me a team fortress 2 item as this is a clear violation of the rule A10.
1644217673433.png

Last edited:
Oh I have no problem going through the chat logs with a moderator and I love how you say I am a scammer when I play a game that is skill based which obviously means it can end bad for me and good for my opponent whoever that may be at the time so please tell me where the "scam" comes in, the rules are the same for both parties.

Also he should be banned permanently for offering me a team fortress 2 item as this is a clear violation of the rule A10.
View attachment 1115
An exchange never happened. this is so extra we played a chess match the server crashed we were both refunded nothing of yours was lost. I had to be friendly to you as you were attempting to hold the footage of our match over my head as I didn’t record it and even when you made your original request you still asked for 32 mil while saying we were “cool” move on with it admins will check the thread eventually 🤷‍♂️

I’m not going to sit here and argue with you over gmod DarkRp chess.
servers crash people get refunded all is forgotten that happened before

Last edited:
An exchange never happened. this is so extra we played a chess match the server crashed we were both refunded nothing of yours was lost. I had to be friendly to you as you were attempting to hold the footage of our match over my head as I didn’t record it and even when you made your original request you still asked for 32 mil while saying we were “cool” move on with it admins will check the thread eventually 🤷‍♂️

I’m not going to sit here and argue with you over gmod DarkRp chess.
servers crash people get refunded all is forgotten that happened before
I never tried to hold any footage and I would have to upload it to get my own money refunded anyway so this is a lie. Secondly the transaction for tf2 items for ingame money never happend because I refused it as I know it's a violation of the general rules but you offering it to me is a clear violation of the A10 rule and I will definitely prosecute this futher but not in this thread.

View attachment 1115
You have been ripping off new players by overcharging gun prices and insiding gangs, in that aspect you are a scammer, as for the rule you clearly did not examine properly, it states that I cannot ask you to give me 20 mil for a Unusual Team Captain. As Jiggs simply offered you an item to help build a foundation of trust with you without expecting money in return from you. Essentially he was offering a gift since he currently lacks the funds to even entertain the idea of paying you back on an imaginary contract.

You have been ripping off new players by overcharging gun prices and insiding gangs, in that aspect you are a scammer, as for the rule you clearly did not examine properly, it states that I cannot ask you to give me 20 mil for a Unusual Team Captain. As Jiggs simply offered you an item to help build a foundation of trust with you without expecting money in return from you. Essentially he was offering a gift since he currently lacks the funds to even entertain the idea of paying you back on an imaginary contract.
Okay now I understand, you are probably mistaking me with someone else, I have never sold anything on the server before and I have only played chess.