Denied FelixTheTater Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixTheTater

User
Jan 15, 2023
Username: FelixTheTater

◈ Your In-Game Name: FelixTheTater

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237932616/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: FelixTheTater#7719

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have been warned but they was old warns that i don't know if they gotten removed

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks so far

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well i want to come back to the staff team to help the server i have seen when the server only has 2 staff members on it and i understand its super hard with only having 2 staff members on so i would like to help fill thos openings to at least take some of the heat off the staff members that been taking tickets non stop.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? well after taking a long brake to think about everything i think i would be time for me to come back to the server and help the staff team out i always made sure i have clips of everything just incase something gose wrong when im in sits and i would like to come back and help the staff team when the day shift staff are off and have gone to bed and i would like to reprove my self to be back in the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well some of the staff team already knows who i am but for the new people that look at these i will say some stuff about my self.
Hello my name is Felix im a 23 year old furry that plays video games like day z and gmod i used to be a staff memeber on this server but i had to take a brake from it for some time due to depression and some mental problems some of you may have been in sits with me when i was a staff memeber some of you may have been killed by me when i use my big house with the kos sign outside but i would like to return to help this server i don't care about having supporter plus or any of that stuff im just willing to help out.

I have not seen you since you were staff on the server. I have not seen you recently.
I understand you have previous staff experience but I want to see more effort into the 2 main questions. you only have 2 sentences in total for those 2 questions which is not good.
I recommend you play on the server more before applying

-1 in your previous time on atomic, you were toxic to alot of people. I also have not seen you on at all currently so i am unable to tell if you have changed. Your app also could use a little more detail included in the " Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? " and " Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" questions.

Through previous experiences, you were a little immature, especially in many situations, and from what I've seen recently, you haven't changed.

-1 not a lot of knowledge and I have never seen him on the server ever
took a brake a long time ago and just came back
I have not seen you since you were staff on the server. I have not seen you recently.
I understand you have previous staff experience but I want to see more effort into the 2 main questions. you only have 2 sentences in total for those 2 questions which is not good.
I recommend you play on the server more before applying
i understand that you young ill use this info on my next application if this dose not get accpeted

-1 in your previous time on atomic, you were toxic to alot of people. I also have not seen you on at all currently so i am unable to tell if you have changed. Your app also could use a little more detail included in the " Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? " and " Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" questions.
yep dark i should have thought about at least playing for a little bit to at least show you that i have changed before i put in the application

-1 Appreciate the effort put into this and the effort you're making to change, but I'd suggest playing around in the community a bit more. When I've seen you on, you were exclusively playing as a hobo. It's a fun job but you can't really integrate and build connections with the community like that. I haven't heard too much about you besides reports.

That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.