Ireland
Username: Figi8Cake

◈ Your In-Game Name: Figi Zi Tung

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Figi8Cake/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Figi8Cake#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
20220925111327_1.jpg

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6D 12H 58M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I created and ran a small server for a while successfully and dealt with many issues across my time running the server.
I ran the server for around 3 months with much success, although I decided to shut it down as I had a very small player-base.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From around 1PM - 9PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? First of all, I would love to join the AtomicRP Staff team because during my time on AtomicRP I have made many memories and have made many friend inside the AtomicRP community; so now I want to give back to the community by helping players, stopping rule-breakers and just overall helping keep AtomicRP a welcoming community, like it always has been.
I would also like to join the Atomic RP Staff Team because, I hate spending my time unproductively; I much rather be working on something or helping someone instead of laying around doing nothing.
Another reason I would like to join is so I can get some more experience with staffing on Garry's mod servers and I think a server like Atomic would be the perfect opportunity.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff team because I have a lot of play time on Garry's Mod (201 Hours As of writing this application) and a lot of playtime on AtomicRP.
I have a strong grasp on the AtomicRP Rules and have studied them well across my time on the server.
In general I'm an enthusiastic person, who has made acquaintance with many current staff members on Atomic and have made friendships with many members of the community.
I have reported many rule-breakers and helped the best way I can as a regular player and I would love to help more as a staff member.
I have a great understanding of how Garry's Mod works, I know how to use almost all staff tools and can use this knowledge to aid me as staff if I were accepted.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
  • I am a programmer who is currently setting up an online buisness at https://astrocore.net
  • I have two dogs, a Golden Retriever named Coco and a Cavapoo named Sandy
  • I can code in multiple coding languages: PHP, HTML, JS, CSS and Python

Last edited:
Barely any effort put into this application,
i would like to see more writing in the 2 bottom questions

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------------​

Pros:

1) Good Responses to the main two questions

2) Good spelling and grammar

3) Responds to criticism well

4) Coding takes patience so that shows what type of person they are

Neutrals:

1) Has One Warning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Overall good application and only has one warning so I think he deserves an interview

1+

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝒹𝑒𝐹𝓇𝓂𝐻𝒶𝑒#0001 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted

Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!