Fix Mayor Law Boards

ClanPan

User
Apr 14, 2021
Before the new f4 menu was added, there was laws boards already setup automatically in the map, but after the new f4 menu was added, they were gone, and now we don't have that f4 menu anymore. This makes it more difficult to know what the laws are if the mayor didn't put them up, since before the mayor didn't have to put them up.
20210628172025_1.jpg

Reactions: DearlyDecrepit
Before the new f4 menu was added, there was laws boards already setup automatically in the map, but after the new f4 menu was added, they were gone, and now we don't have that f4 menu anymore. This makes it more difficult to know what the laws are if the mayor didn't put them up, since before the mayor didn't have to put them up.
View attachment 292
IMO, the law boards are perfect now. The citizens don’t have to uphold the laws until the mayor puts up the law board. Makes more sense to me that the board would have to be “built” rather than laws magically appearing on it as the mayor adds them.

Last edited:
Reactions: NigelGerry
I think there should be lawboards prebuilt throughout the city. The mayor legit has to leave city hall and risk RDM everytime to place them, and by the time he makes laws and places down the law boards he is already dead or there is a hit on him. It makes the mayor a useless class that is risky to get set up.

Last edited:
I agree with pre-built law boards. They should stay up and be permanent always showing the basic laws and when the mayor makes new laws they auto update.

I have been in too many sits where the cops just RDA for some BS laws they think up. With the permanent laws posted it will be easier for them to know what they can arrest people for.

Suggestion Accepted
We are working on a more optimized version of the lawboards so they can be placed around the map in a better way.​