Your In-Game Name:

My in game name is FN L Klo

Steam Name:

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

my current age is 26 years or 13.7 mil minutes going on 13.8

Your discord name/tag:

Ditto.is.jesus #9569

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No it is not the same discord is ditto and in game is fnl klo

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes

Fail rp not adverting solo Pd raid but now I know

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1mo 3w 3d 20h 48m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I've read up on our rules almost fully

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes most I have read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I do indeed have a microphone I actually use it quite often when I want to communicate with other players, you probably would be a little over whelmed with how many mics I actually own which is three microphones that are compatible with g mod

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

no I don't aint not never been no admon

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current Atomic Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Hez

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

not familiar

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

always kind of wanted to be an admin, the dark hours suck ( hours which no admins are on ) and while I'm on a streak of almost 12+ hours a day 5 days a week I feel like I should help out and I want to help out I really enjoy it and feel as if my hours could be useful, while at the same time being an admin would be nice I know its also a task and a job that I mainly want so that I can help when needed I enjoy the community and understand the importance of admin presence on a server and I respect this server enough to work for free and role play judge to the best of my ability

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team because I think I would be a good staff member, I've read over the rules and staff rules, I've read over the staff policies and handbooks. I've put a lot of time into this server and would like to be accepted onto the staff team to minimize the amount of rule breakers and minges,

What is your timezone?

New York

What time of the day are you usually on?

night and day i average almost 10 hours a day or night sometimes 15 hour binges

+1 hes a chill coldheaded dude i think he whould be good for admin. Im not being threatened or anything i genuinely think hes a good man and i see him alot being a good man and stuff and when i first layed my eyes on him i was like. Wow. Such a buff pokemon and man and i was honestly surprised with his aura and hes just a strong man and stuff and yeah

+1
(

+ No Bad Interactions
+ Very Good Playtime

+/- App Not Bad, But Not The Best I've Seen
)

GoodLuck!

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied