Denied Fortniteplayer Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortniteplayer

User
May 22, 2023
Username: Fortniteplayer

◈ Your In-Game Name: Fortniteplayer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307582359/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Sir#4063

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I had a class two warn for i dont remeber but may have been nlr i went back too soon and i didnt know i couldnt and thats it

How much playtime do you have on the server? 17h 44m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30-11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i would like to be a part of the staff team because i find your servers fun and haven't had any problems with staff really and i love playing with the people in there i haven't had a moment where i am upset at the serve and have had great time and id just like to join to play with people and help out the best i can and i know i dont have much time in the server or Garrys mod but id still like to show how i can help and do the best i can for your community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be accept because i would be helpful and be kind and respectful in any staff sit or in basic interactions and i think i should be accepted because im great in bad situations like getting yelled at or having people angry at each other i believe i can be useful addition to the staff team in helping and making the community more fun

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i know i dont got the time requirements but i have previous staffing experience on different games and im learning more about garrys mod as i go and understand now most things work and have read rules and understand whats allowed and whats not and i think this would be a fun thing to do and learn more about the game and have more fun in all

Sadly it’s impossible for you to get accepted if you don’t have the hours for being in the staff team. We don’t make the rules. -1

unfortunately you need the minimum of 1 day(24 hours) of playtime in the server to reach the requirements.

This application will be denied so there forth from the date of this application being Denied, you will have wait 2 weeks before re applying for a staffing position.

Just continue playing on the server doing a great job and stay out of trouble as best as you can and we look forward to seeing you on the staff team here soon!!

Application Denied
One of our requirements is 24 hours (1 day) of play-time on Atomic, and 100 hours on Garry's Mod.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.