Your Discord Tag: frazzledrip

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. rdm when i was new ish

How much playtime do you have on the server? 60 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? edt -4 ohio

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? evenings

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? help out and be apart of the atomic community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i will always do my best and and be fair to everyone

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. looking forward to hearing from you!

-1 No effort. You made ban appeals previously in which you insult the entire staff base. Not sure why you made this.

yeah i was mad because a staff member opened my doors which led raiders walk through the door and raid me while i was talking to admins but sorry about that i didnt mean it. im better in person than over text to speak too.

-1 As i type this you're raiding random bases every 30 seconds despite being spoken to about it by multiple people. No effort and bad at following server rules.

-1 You were very toxic in my sit, both towards protein and me. You have multiple warns, and were just banned by me due to your rulebreaking. No effort in the staff application. It makes me think you made this and expect to be brought onto a staff team just so you can mess around. These responses genuinely make me think you have a lazy attitude and won't tend to your responsibilities that you will be assigned while staffing here.