Denied Friendly Fire Staff Application

Friendly Fire

User
Jan 7, 2023
Username: Friendly Fire

◈ Your In-Game Name: 𝓞𝔁𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓼

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199145509027/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: 𝓞𝔁𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓼#8396

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 4 warnings for RDM (Class III)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 5 hours, and 7 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? [Weekdays] 5:00-5:30 PM. [Weekends] 11:00-11:30. (for when I start to get on)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've always wanted to become a staff within Garry's Mod server. I believe that if I could have one chance to prove myself to be something much more than what I currently am, I feel I can take on more positions to show that I am capable of upholding this right.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am passionate about gaming, dedicated to helping others, and able to work collaboratively with fellow team members. I can provide an excellent metal state as I'm a good listener and can learn quickly.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 We typically request more information from applicants. Look over some accepted applications and revise yours with more info and I'll change to a +1. With your young age, you definitely have a little more to prove considering our standards of maturity for this position. You also just got a warn for RDM 3 days ago and I'd like more info on what that was about.

Also, only the most recent warn is currently valid. I put in a request to get the other 3 removed.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

-1 We typically request more information from applicants. Look over some accepted applications and revise yours with more info and I'll change to a +1. With your young age, you definitely have a little more to prove considering our standards of maturity for this position. You also just got a warn for RDM 3 days ago and I'd like more info on what that was about.

Also, only the most recent warn is currently valid. I put in a request to get the other 3 removed.
I was never warned for RDM?

I was never warned for RDM?
Sorry about that! I did put in to get your warns removed, and then another staff member also put one in a few hours later and must've got the last one removed I suppose? Either way, your record is in fact clean now.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/