Denied Fulluvit Staff Application

Fulluvit

User
Jan 12, 2023
Username: Fulluvit

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rektifium

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199173022572/

Your Age: 15 years (16 in September)

Your Discord Tag: Rektifium#4770

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No (edit: I have been warned once since this form has been made, due to something I misread in the rules and guidelines. This is my first warn on the server, but I hope it doesn't affect your thoughts of me, and I apologize for it.)

How much playtime do you have on the server? over a day, for sure. I would estimate to 2 days of playtime, since I've only just recently received a better computer, able to play Garry's mod better.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I will most likely be on in the Afternoon during weekdays, and on the weekends and holidays, I will most likely be on most of the day from 7am to 12pm or earlier.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It would be a new experience for me, and I would just like to ensure nobody is being bothered by anyone not Abiding to the rules. I personally can't stand those kind of people, since a lot of things can get on my nerves easily if its frequently annoying. I don't want others to be bothered as much as I can get from these things.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very rule-bound (my own way of saying I almost always follow the rules) and I can easily catch on to people who are wrongdoing. I may accidentally let something slip every once in a while, but even so, I'll almost immediately realize, and stop the rulebreaker. I can be really friendly to people if someone calls an admin and I have to respond, and will try to figure out the situation as best as I can.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can sometimes be a bit slow. So if I struggle to figure out something, I would appreciate it if someone were to help me with what is going on. as for anything else, If I do get accepted into an interview, I would like to hold that on until the weekend or during my weekday schedule, where as I will have more time for it (the case being I have school, and some laws or something changed the schedules this year so I stay there some 30 minutes longer than in the earlier grades.)

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to _Nipa#9473 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.​

Last edited:
Application Denied
You do not meet the basic staff requirements to staff on AtomicRP.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.​