Denied g1itch._. staff app (after 2 weeks)

g1itch._.

User
Jul 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: g1itch._.

Steam Name: g1itch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years old.

Your discord name/tag:empv#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No it is not

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes I was warned once for RDm (class lll)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6days 4 hr 1min

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read the rules multiple times to make sure I did not mess up anything

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes I do have a mic but sometimes it cuts out.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No I do not, but I would love to learn a lot.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of this staff team for a lot of reasons. First, I like to help people when they need to because that's who I am as a person, and I like when they are happy that there problem is solved and that I helped them. Second, I would like to be part of something cool and important. Third, is I like working in groups, what I mean is since there is a lot of people in atomic rp who are staff, I think we are going to be working in groups and I love that so that would be cool. Fourth, I like the salary of the staff job and would like to donate to people who don't have money in the game, and they could own some printers or something that they want to do in the server. Last, I would like to fly around lol.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted into the Atomic rp staff team for multiple reasons. First, I am a very kind person to everybody that I talk to and never and I mean never have a additude against anybody ion the server. Second, I am very good at team working, what I mean if the staff is having a meeting and they want me to do stuff I would do it and do it right away without messing anything up in instructions that I am giving. Third, If there is no admin,staff or mod on to help with staff I would be on as staff and do my job even if there is just me. Fourth, I will be very good and fast with doing tickets in the server, also todo my best teleporting to people and bringing them to the staff to answer questions or warn or ban. Last reason why is I am always on the server having fun and being nice to people.

What is your timezone? Eastern Daylight Time
Have a nice day!

+/- I was going to do -1 because of the lack of rule following you had before, you came back and broke nlr over and over again. Staff app is good though

-1 For the Reasons Above, I was apart of the raid that you kept breaking NLR in almost about 5 times, im pretty sure you even came back to base while we were in it and took your money out of your printers, which got you warned, i saw you around a bit but To me the bad outweighs the good, Good Luck though!

-1 For the Reasons Above, I was apart of the raid that you kept breaking NLR in almost about 5 times, im pretty sure you even came back to base while we were in it and took your money out of your printers, which got you warned, i saw you around a bit but To me the bad outweighs the good, Good Luck though!
Yes, ik that I broke a nrl but I learned not to do that anymore. I know the rules now and wont do it again, hope you understand:)

Yes, ik that I broke a nrl but I learned not to do that anymore. I know the rules now and wont do it again, hope you understand:)
But if that was still pretty recent how do we know that you know the rules fully? Its always good to read over them and i hope you get what your looking for but i just cant reccomend because my experiences in the past

+1 g1itch._. is one of my close friends, and I know he would be a good staff because he is overlay responsible and generous so he wont ban someone for no reason don't worry.:)

Nice guy seen him around but a lot of people are saying he's not great at following rules so... +/-

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.