User
Jul 27, 2021
USA
Your In-Game Name: ☏ | Gamingislit

Steam Name: ☏ | Gamingislit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: Gamingislit#2806

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yepp it's exactly the same

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Not at all

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 week 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Of course!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Read it all up!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes! I use it all the time when I'm on the server

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Although it probably wont mean much I used to staff on other servers with games including Mordhau, Unturned, and Rust. It may not be the same game as gmod but I bet the experience can transfer over.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Linux, Idot, Gunter, Tungsten, Echo, UFTaco, Not Mythic

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have heard of them but all that I'm really familiar with now is SAM I'm sure I can learn the rest on the way :)

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? - What I am looking forward to doing as a staff member is to make AtomicRP a fun and exciting experience for everyone. I am incredibly active as I play every day for a few hours. I have fun communicating with people and getting involved in general, but, I would love to get involved in a more beneficial way for the whole community. As a part of the staff team, I could benefit the server tenfold as I could as a non-staff member. I've seen multiple situations where people are rdming, prop blocking, being offensive/annoying, etc. if I were to be added to the staff team, I could help bring all those situations down and make AtomicRP an enjoyable experience for everyone. I remember there was a time where I was on late at night and people were prop blocking and no one could leave spawn. Of course, I tried to alert staff but there was no one on. I tend to be up late at night if I were staff I could've put a stop to it but unfortunately I couldn't. With my contribution, I'll ensure the server is covered within that time frame to the best of my ability.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? - I am a worthy candidate to be accepted into the staff team because I have to manage multiple cases that include; RDM, NLR, Racism, etc. When it came to being a staff member in the games that I stated above in my application it may be a different game from gmod but the same problems still occur and I can bring that experience into staffing on AtomicRP. I understand gmod as I have played it for quite some time if there is anything that I do not understand, I can surely pick it up super quick. I am also pretty good under pressure so I can handle any of those situations. I respect anyone that is in a position above me, therefore I should be able to take criticism and rise the chain of command quickly. No doubt that my addition would significantly make the team stronger, thank you for reading and have a great day/night.

What is your timezone? EST

Thanks for looking at my application, I wish you all luck in your future endeavors!

+1 , I see you around a lot and I believe all the interactions I've had with you was nice, great app as well, good luck!

+1
Really nice app I like the effort you put in to it! Also your hours came a long way in the two weeks since you last applied. I'd like to see you get an interview and join the team! I don't think I have seen you much in game. So say hi if you see me.

+1 very very good person... I cant wait to see you on the staff team gaming... THE TELEPHONE MEN WILL GET THE RDMERS FOREVER OUT OF THE SERVER!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed#1155 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.