Denied gavin.ja4943 Staff Application

M0Bx

Admin on AtomicRP
User
Apr 30, 2022
Username: gavin.ja4943

◈ Your In-Game Name: gavin.ja4943

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198969362504/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Perpelious#2318

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3D 5H 6M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? late day early morning i have work most days but will still find time to get on the server

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that this can be a opportunity to learn and prosper in a staff team that is so welcoming, I only met a few staff on this team and i feel like im at home in a way i wish to help with keeping atomicRP a fun and happy place for all.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that if i become a staff on this wonderful darkrp server I will be able to help out in anyway that is needed, i will also be on a lot because i really enjoy this server - the work schedule which i will go over with you in the interview. I will have a lot of time this summer to put into this server and i have already put 3D+ into it and know most of the community and am very friendly with all of them. I hope to get involved with the community and have fun with everyone and keeping the calm state of atomicRP. Thanks for your time considering my application.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im a voice actor i like to be funny i try to make you laugh anytime i can i kill cows for a living i am a computer geek i know nothing more about my self sorry for the sadnes you just read hope you don't hate me for it

-/+ I would recommend putting more effort into the two big questions for a better chance at interview.

Last edited:
-/+ could use more effort but at least deserves a interview

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Slender_Cain#6969 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​