Denied Gem the Bard's Staff Application

Gem The Bard

User
Nov 20, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Gem the Bard

Steam Name: Gem the Bard

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026897445

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: GenerousGem#7005

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No it is not.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
A few warns 1 RDM some NLR and a Job abuse. I've been diligent and haven't gotten another warn so far.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 week 3 days 12 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I do not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team because I enjoy playing on this server and am disappointed when there is someone breaking rules but no staff are online, I would like to be there to help as much as I can and make the community a place where everyone can have fun. I want to be given a chance to prove myself and prove that I have indeed worked on my emotional maturity.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted on the staff team because I have had a lot of experience with rule breakers and I'm extremely active on the server. I've been to many sits and I've read over the rules many times and practically know them by heart but I always check just incase there are new rules or changes to the current rules. Overall I really enjoy helping people it's one of my passions and I would love to help people on this server even more than I currently do. I work as hard as I can every day to make sure everyone is having a good time on the server and no one is breaking rules. I know when to give a verbal or a normal warning and have experience with how to give warns and the time of bans and jailing. The least I'm asking for is an interview. Thank you for reading my second staff application I hope to join the team very soon.

Im sorry but i dont believe you are fit for staff due to past interactions! Im deeply sorry for what has happened in the past week... Its gonna have to be a -1 from me.

Used to do a lot with you haven't lately so can't say too much tho so it's gonna be a +/- for me currently... wanna base sometime tho?

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.​