Denied Geno's Staff Application

Geno

User
Mar 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Geno

Steam Name: Geno

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017192630/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your discord name/tag: Geno#1263

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 day 21 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I worked my way up to be an admin on MoatGaming DarkRP in 2016-2018. I would spend all day on the server taking sits. The MoatGaming DarkRP server was before all the TTT servers got popular and the owner went insane.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I've been on the search for a good darkrp server to play on for awhile now and I finally have found one. I like everything about the server from the job selection, player base, and current staff team. Id like to continue making it a great community by adding myself to the team. I truly believe I can make it an even better server to play on and provide controlled fun experience that will also attract new players.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted to the staff team because I care about the server and making it a fun time. There is nothing worse than getting randomly sniped by a self supplying gun dealer and it makes you wanna quit. It happens now but the staff team currently is pretty good about controlling it thankfully. I can be a great asset into getting rid of the bad apples. My previous admin experience on MoatGaming DarkRP really showed me how DarkRP works and how to deal with the players. I've been in hundreds of sits. I've seen it all already. I know what to do. I'm dying to just take another sit. I want to do it on Atomic.

+1, just for the fact that he used to staff on moat and survived, cole was a crazy motherfucker

+1 was staff with him on moat gaming and he did an excellent job and would be a great addition to the team

+1
Love the App, and I have seen you on the server a few times and have not had any problems with you what so ever.
Best Of Luck!