Denied glitch47 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

glitch47

User
Dec 14, 2022
Username: glitch47

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dazz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225846048/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Dazz#4561

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Yxungblood-mrdm class v 26/2/23
Aloninja-rdm class 3 17/4/23
Chad-mrdm class v 22/4/23
Kzik-failrp class 3 10/5/23

Mrdm class v 26/2/23
I was a swat officer then there was a law that said Kos/aos if weapon out so I went around killing everybody that had a knife or a gun out. Then a hit man made a ticket and the hit man had a perma knife so I got banned for like I think 12hrs
How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 12hr 40m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? 4:00 pm

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:30 pm sometimes in the afternoons

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I just want to help the server and everyone else. Also I can help people learn the rules so they don’t get in trouble. And I’m sure that I will be a good admin.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know I have bad warns but I should become staff because I will make a good admin. And I want to help the community. And everyone else that plays the game and I will make sure no one gets into trouble and i will
Make it fair for everybody.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a nice person and I always help people. Sometimes I get a little annoyed and a little mad but I just calm myself down and I don’t take it out on anyone. The things i will do as a staff are making the game fair and not breaking the rules while as a staff member and I don’t plan on breaking any rules ever

Last edited:
Little to no effort, plus you didn't link your steam.

You have very little effort within this application and you have 2 recent Class V warns which means you don't take this server and community very seriously.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.