Denied siropposition Staff Application

siropposition

User
May 1, 2024
Username: siropposition

◈ Your In-Game Name: SirOppositionv2

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121914008/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: siroppositionv2

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. ok so I don't actually remember my first like 4 warnings but most likely it was me trying to be funny but in reality being a jackass (don't blame me i used to be a fucking ass)
RDM 23/5/23
MRDM 23/5/23
RDM 2/6/23
MRDM 3/6/23
I remember this being false but the admin didn't believe me due to past history causing me to get 2 week ban and quit server for a bit
The ones i do remember
RDM 28/4/24
I asked to base in a gun store to set up a printer but wasn't partied with the group. One of them allowed someone near the printer while it had a lot of money and they took it. I then killed the thief. The thief was friends with the owners made them mad so the testified against me.
RDM 29/4/24
I was playing as hitman and person kept running into my shots to false report, I didn't have shadow play so it was their word against mine, admin chose theirs.
FailRP during raid 01/05/24
random hit on kidnapper only way to get to them was a face scanner with a 50000 price on it with someone inside say fuck that ima just open it. They got made they didn't get paid so mod call and then warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 8h 7m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? fuckin like 3 pm to 1 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen how little fucking mods there are in the late hours and the bullshit that happens when the mods active do fucking nothing

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am fair and tired of stupid bullshit, if I come back to the only Darkrp server i even like after a false ban and couple of months just to see stupid shit still happening is fucked and i want to stop it. I understand how people want to play and when it starts to make it unpleasant for others. Just 2 days ago there was an event where the Mayor made the PD arrest ever single person they could, talking 7 people in a cell type shit, and just let some buddy walk in their and just MRDM for 20 straight minutes. this only stopped because I became a cop and got everybody out. Which also shows how fucked admining is after hours. I want to stop that shit so people can just relax and have fun.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well I ran the Legal Cafe for a couple of weeks in the server around a year ago and i live in fuckville corncob nowhere in Indiana.

-1 becuase inmatureity and with thoese warns its more than the counts of genocide i have commited

-1 Haven't seen you ever on atomic and your warn history isn't pretty either.
You also say the word "Fucking/Fuck" 8 times in this one app, You obviously can't hold a single conversation without feeling the need to swear.
I under stand this is a Garry's Mod staff application but you could at least have the slightest amount of professionalism and not swear in the application as it shows immaturity as literally everyone above me has stated, maybe clean up your act and get those warns removed and reapply at a later date.

Last edited:
Hey man, you have low playtime & quite a bit of warns. I think you should wait a bit before applying again.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.