Glizzyy Staff Application

Glizzyy

User
May 19, 2022
Username: Glizzyy

◈ Your In-Game Name: glizzyy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199212371162/ and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198983044526 I have 2 because one got hacked witch had all my hours on it.

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 but I am very mature and I feel I could prove that in many ways by helping out the server

Your Discord (with tag): Glizzyy#4707

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I had 2 months on the account that got hacked but I currently have 25hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC -4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually active so any where from 4:30pm-11:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I want to be apart of the staff team because of many reasons one being I love the community and I would love to help out anyone with anything I am a very helpful and patient person. I also have been staff on many other rust servers so I have a very good experience staffing. I have loved this server from day one that I joined it to now even though I'm not staff I try to help out players as much as possible. For example someone lost their gun to a glitch and I heard them talking about it so instead of telling them that sucks I gave him a gun so he could carry on with his server experience and most likely want to rejoin because of the nice and helping community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be on the staff team because I could benefit the server in many ways such as I am always able to be on and any time I'm on I don't just sit in a base and try to make money I will set something up so I am making money but then I will go outside and interact with the community in many good ways . I feel if I was on the staff team people wouldn't respect me because they think they have to but I think they would respect me because I have earned their respect by helping them out. This will also benefit the server because people will see the nice community and they will want to join back rather then they have to join back if a friend is playing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I don't have any other information but thanks for reading this even if you don't like it.

Have a nice day!🙂

-1 Underage and no staff vouches, base requirement to apply at 14 not met with nothing that can give exception.

hey doc bc im 13 can i become a staff if a lot of them recommend me or is it impossible
While it's not impossible and while we have had younger than fifteen-year-old staff members in the past, I don't think it's a good idea to recruit that young. I would say to just wait the extra one or two years until you are fifteen to apply. Wilkers & Noob put thought into stuff like this when creating the network and found an age that worked well in both being fair and producing a level of quality through maturity. Not to say that there aren't 13-year-olds who are smarter and more mature than some 18-year-olds, but it's more so the exception than the majority.

+ / -

I am going to vote neutrally on this. If the others want to give you a shot, then sure. I like that I've seen you around the community a bunch recently and that you have generally followed the rules and guidelines properly. My concerns are that are you only fourteen (should wait until your birthday, tbch) and I think you should have more confidence in others liking and respecting you. You mentioned "I feel if I was on the staff team people wouldn't respect me because they think they have to", I don't think this is true at all and you would be surprised that there will ALWAYS be people who respect you and those who don't. Don't make it too hard on yourself! Good luck.

While it's not impossible and while we have had younger than fifteen-year-old staff members in the past, I don't think it's a good idea to recruit that young. I would say to just wait the extra one or two years until you are fifteen to apply. Wilkers & Noob put thought into stuff like this when creating the network and found an age that worked well in both being fair and producing a level of quality through maturity. Not to say that there aren't 13-year-olds who are smarter and more mature than some 18-year-olds, but it's more so the exception than the majority.
im going to make one though is that ok

Application Denied
You have failed to meet a basic requirement to apply for staff.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​