Denied GucciLarry Staff Application

GucciLarry

User
May 31, 2022
Username: GucciLarry

◈ Your In-Game Name: GucciLarry

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199058855347/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): GucciLarry#8893

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM: The reason I was bored and killed some people because they were bugging me, but I know the motd and I was just trying to get away with killing a few folks around the block, but now I'm just trying to get staff and see how that goes.

RDM: Same thing guy started bugging me and I started shooting he pissed me off so I had to kill him but I pinky promise no more shooty I will be good staff and work my way up the ranks.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 6days 14hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
On Smokey's RP (darkrp server) I was Trial-mod for 2 months, I resigned before the server shut down and i haven't been an admin since, but that was on a different server with different addons and it was lagging at times, this server remind me of that server in a way but more optimized and better. If I become admin I don't think I would want to resign as long as this server stays up it doesn't lag and explode.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on all the time usually 3 pm through 3am edt time zone on a good day I'm up all night vibin

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play this server everyday and I'll govern whatever of the 4 servers you need me on
Good eye hand co-ordination, been playing gaming for years now, i upgraded my pc stuff ain't lagging. I like to play on a lot of different gmod servers and see how they operate and stuff but this server Is drippy, so I decided I want to expand my horizons and join the staff team. I know right from wrong and can spot a bad apple 1000 miles away.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I hope to be staff because I believe this server is one of the best, If not THE best Dark rp server on gmod that I have experienced. That in mind I think I would be able to govern the streets and help conduct sits. I also think this server has a great community and Is fun to be around and If I can be recruited into the admin gang that would be pretty chill. I read all the motd and read all of the staff guidelines as well.
-Got good playtime
-Got online school so I got time
I would be ecstatic If I was accepted Into the staff team, thankyou for reading my application.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can do many sits like when i was trial mod on Smokey's RP there was no issues there I would do my sits and deal with problematic people on the server and if i could do the same on this server (set of servers) then that would be super fresh hot fire.

I would be ecstatic If I was accepted Into the staff team, thank you for reading my application!

-1 MRDM warn knowingly doing so with out adverting warns, also your effort in the 2 big questions are lacking and does not make up for the class v MRDM warn.

-1 warns, last 2 questions don't make up for it.
unknown.png

-1 MRDM warn knowingly doing so with out adverting warns, also your effort in the 2 big questions are lacking and does not make up for the class v MRDM warn.
I was gonna say the truth about the mrdm is my little brother named noah plays on my account when I'm not home sometimes but everyone knows the little brother excuse is overused and I didn't want to seem like I was lying, as for the rdm i did do that.

+1 fun to be around, and a chill guy, alongside the warns I believe everyone has their wrongs but that doesn't mean they can't be corrected,

+1 guy is really respectful, is really chill, he takes the rules very seriously, has helped new players and teached them the rules, helpes resolve conflicts, personally i feel he is very patient with people and a good talk too.

+1 guy based with me and gave me one of his prints before, good guy fs, has mic/ talked to him on discord/ mature.

-/+
-On the fence with that MRDM warn
-I feel more effort could be put in the 2 big questions

-1 Explanation for class V was odd and insufficient. Last two answers didn't really give me a sense of effort.