Jun 15, 2022
Username: gummmybe4r

◈ Your In-Game Name: gummybe4r

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gummybe4r_/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 31

Your Discord (with tag): gummybe4r#5128

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I would say about 4 days and 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? around 3 pm to 10 pm ( Depends if I'm busy or not)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be staff on here to help people when they are in need, and I am also planning to be very active on here whether I get staff or not. This is currently my favorite game mode to play so that will motivate me to be online a lot of the time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me as a staff member because of the above mentioned stuff in the why you want to be staff as all the things I mentioned I am capable of doing and would do if I get staff, but the highlight of this section is my many qualities that I put forward to servers: I am a very loyal player when it comes to a server especially when I staff on it, I will be loyal to all staff and players on the server and contribute in trying to make the server My effort also goes for this application. For my age I believe I am very mature and can show it as well, Like everyone else I do occasionally make jokes and laugh at things that is immature but I mean that is life and I don't want to force myself not to laugh as laughing is great and makes me happy but back to the maturity part, I am mature in all situations when helping people or talking in chat I try not to be rude and make offensive jokes to players or anyone whether they annoy me or not as it's wrong and immature, I believe as a staff member and play of a server you should always be mature and show it in all situations. My dedication when it comes to something is very high, My dedication on a server is really high I will always be dedicated to a server no matter what, I will be dedicated to helping players constantly and dedicated to catching hackers and more, I believe that dedication is really important for a staff member and they should always be dedicated to do their job and to the server at all times.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a positive guy, I can control my anger, keep calm if anything is happening, I can be mature and act mature, I don't abuse the power of being staff and I never will, I can make sure things are going good, I will do my best to show you I can be a good staff member.

Not part of the process but did you mean 13? you say 31 but then you say "mature for your age"? I would expect a 31 year old to be mature?

+/- The multiple mistakes in Grammar and use of the same word "dedicated" makes me believe that this user isn't old enough to become staff.

Update: hasn't waited from previous staff application.

-1 I feel like there is much repetition in this I dont believe that there is enough information just repeated things.

Last edited:
Has effort but it's just a duplication of an application, this player doesn't deserve to be a staff member. He repeats previous points over and over and it doesn't show me he is 31 years old.
Try again in 2 Weeks :D

Last edited:
Application Denied
You have failed to meet a basic requirement to apply for staff.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​