Jan 6, 2022
Username: Havens

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dark

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/serrationn/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: .darkestbefore

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was previously warned for "Hate Speech V" two years ago, I do not remember what I said. I apologize if i said anything hateful or wrong, I have changed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 7 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I currently do not work. I play games all day usually anywhere from 2 pm to 2am and I'm willing to spend most of the gaming time on the server

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I would join the AtomicRP staff team is because of my passion for roleplaying games. I have been a member of AtomicRP for a pretty fair amount of time, I know firsthand how a good staff team/member can change the way you view the server in many ways. I have been talked to by staff before and they never disappointed to make me want to join the staff team and spread love to the community like them

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? If I were to be on the staff team I would honestly look forward to meeting the other staff members and positively shaping the community. Joining the staff team would allow me to craft and enhance my skills in moderation and would fulfill my passion as a side hobby, I would be a great fit into the team and I look forward to working with you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied
Based on your application, use of AI (Not Grammarly) in original application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
You have been blacklisted from Staffing.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​

:eek:
Application Denied
Based on your application, use of AI (Not Grammarly) in original application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
You have been blacklisted from Staffing.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​