Denied Henr1 Staff Application

Henr1

User
Dec 20, 2022
Username: Henr1

◈ Your In-Game Name: Henr1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050134634

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Henr1#0655

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Probably 11 or 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC-3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12am to 18 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been playing for some days now and, I`m always having fun with people and with the server, with my 1.290 hours of gameplay I can say this one is one of the best servers, there is always someone trying to help you with your problem, no matter what time it`s, there is a staff ready to help you. That is why I want to become a staff, I always wanted to help people and make a difference.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played gmod for almost a year, and I'm always trying to make new friends and have fun but sometimes we need to forget it and be serious. I'm always trying to do my best and respect other people. For me, everyone is equal, no matter what, and everyone has their rights. Even if the person has a different gender or race, they are all equal to me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I always liked to see admins helping people and making justice, and that is why I want to become one, I don't care about money, I'm just here to help. And since this is my first application for Staff member in gmod, I am nervous about if you guys will accept me for who I am, etc... Sometimes I can be very quiet, I don't care too much to stay alone since I'm always alone, and I'm always playing something. I'm from Brasil but that doesn`t mean I can't speak English or communicate with other people. I love insects, video games, and dogs. Well, I'm very excited to join the Staff team, and I hope (If I join) I can meet every single one of the members, Thank you!!

-1 required 24h of playtime not met. I would like to see you reapply when you hit 1 day.

-1 I like the sound of your application, and I have had good experiences with you in game, but you don't meet the playtime requirement. If you re-apply once, you meet the requirements I would gladly give you a +1.

Good effort on the application, but you need more playtime on the server first. Good luck with your next application.

Application Denied
You need to have 24 hours of playtime to be a staff member.
Thank you for your interest in staffing. Feel free to reach out to management on Discord for more questions.​