Accepted HENTAI GOD'S (DEMON) staff application.

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

User
Jun 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name:

HENTAI GOD , used to be ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Steam Name:

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

21 , will be 22 next month.

Your discord name/tag:

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ#0069

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Used to be, not anymore.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Nope, and i wish to keep it that way.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1 week and 11 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

I have read through them fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Indeed i have and i got a clear picture about it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes i have a microphone and i been using it daily.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I been a staff member on a couple of DarkRP server's awhile ago, maybe like 3 years ago, so it been a hot minute. If i remembered the name's of the server i would've listed them here. But i'm pretty sure stuff changed alot so staffing will be new to me once again.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Nope, no recommendations.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

They sound familiar but hard to say.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

First of all, i seen the staff team is kinda lacking with active members and i have a lot of time on my hand's so i said why not and came here to try my chances to apply, i can put in 5 - 6 hours a today into staffing also willing to put more into it if the server is in need of it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Like i said above this question is that i can put in 5 - 6 hours into staffing on the server or even longer if needed, i can easily remind people of the rules, i also wanna make people feel wanted in this community instead of this server feeling like it's another server to play here and there for them. There's isn't really more for me to into this application so i guess that's all i can say.

What is your timezone?

Eastern time zone.

+1
The application is good.
Active.
Your grammar is killing me.
Calm and collective. (When he is not being an absolute mong).
Has the experience.

Seems reputable.

+1 Im giving you a plus one but don't make your font huge, It makes your app more annoying to read. I feel like ive interacted with you and I dont recall it being negative.

+1 Only thing I dislike about this app is the font, other than that player is great to be around, fun, decently mature and seems disciplined.

+1 really good guy, see him on a lot and knows what he’s doing. His mindset is definitely in the the right direction.

+1 good guy, I believe you deserve a shot of becoming staff

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Valentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.