Denied Hestia Staff Application

+/-

Very dry app, little to differentiate you from other prior staff apps, ticket volume across dates given shows used to a lower workload than we are expected to uphold.

Flip side, prior experience and the content of this application would make you a very safe choice if you are able to meet the ticket quota.

+/-

Very dry app, little to differentiate you from other prior staff apps, ticket volume across dates given shows used to a lower workload than we are expected to uphold.

Flip side, prior experience and the content of this application would make you a very safe choice if you are able to meet the ticket quota.
Thank you for your reply, The lower quantity of tickets is mostly a result of a decent sized staff team on a single 50 person server. At peak hours it would quite literally be a race to see who could click the claim button faster. I don't really claim to be much different than anybody else looking for staff, just presenting myself as a fairly safe choice with prior experience with the hope that I get the opportunity to help keep Atomic the great server that it is.

+1 There isn't as much effort as in other applications, but they have prior staff experience and no warns.

+1 Based on interactions with this player, seems dedicated but agree with Jarold, please stop firing replies in here lol

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Semen (Anon#8665) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.